Senior Software Engineer – Will Relocate To Houston, TX!
***Company has experienced consistent growth adding 20% to their headcount each year!***
Fantastic opportunity with a very successful, growing company with cutting-edge technology and a staff consisting of many of the brightest technical talent in the world. Will relocate the right candidate. Will sponsor visa’s. Will consider recent college grads with stellar academic record. Candidates with experience at finance, trading, software and/or technology companies preferred.
We are seeking Senior Software Engineers for roles across all engineering groups. As a Senior Software Engineer, you can take on a wide range of responsibilities and challenges.
- Tackle the complex and interesting challenge of discovering value hidden in the world’s data through software engineering.
- Build and maintain robust data pipelines that ingest over 30TB of data each day.
- Create infrastructure that is used by all software engineers.
- Build and maintain a suite of analysis tools that enable quantitative researchers.
- Work on world-class trading systems.
- Build technologies that bolster trading businesses and drive productivity enhancements, collaboration, and risk reduction across the company.
- Experience with Java (or other JVM languages), Python, C or C++.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- An understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extraordinary programming skills.
- Demonstrated experience in large-scale systems.
*Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program preferred. Prefer degrees from Rice University, University of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Duke University. Also, Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Senior Software Engineer, Java, JVM Languages, Python, C/C++, Quantitative, Data Structures, Algorithms, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer/Analyst, Financial, Trading, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.