Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for people that have been in a Senior Software Design and Software Development roles but seek accelerated opportunities to become solution architects; people with a passion for technology and the desire to learn and grow, architect and design enterprise solutions.
– Participate in architecture definition, product selection, and application design.
– Play key roles in large projects: Senior Developer, Mentor, Technical Leader, and Technical Project Manager.
– Participate and provide leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery.
– Design and develop core business applications for insurance, healthcare and other clients.
– Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Developers and Architects.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– Must have a computer science/software engineering background (degree and/or experience).
– Prior consulting experience with mid-large size firms is a plus!
– Knowledge and experience using enterprise application, integration and design patterns.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Experience with Health Insurance, Life Insurance and / or Healthcare a big plus!
– Experience leading teams of all levels of software professionals!
– Experience leading teams of in-house employees and consultants a big plus!
– A minimum of 75% travel. The role requires a minimum of 3-4 days away from home/week visiting clients in US.
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC