Next Step Systems
Senior React Engineer – Work From Home
As an engineer, you will partner with exceptional team members across the globe in an Agile environment to build some of the fastest React.js PWAs on the market. We are looking for rockstar engineers to join our team and show off their React expertise. You will get to participate in all phases of the project lifecycle to drive projects to successful completion. This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
– Work with the business and IT team to understand business problems, and to design, implement, and deliver an appropriate solution using Agile methodology across the larger program.
– Develop code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, including sufficient comments and is easy to maintain.
– Work independently to implement solutions on multiple platform (DEV, QA, UAT, PROD).
– Provide technical direction, leadership, and reviews to other engineers working on the same project.
– Implement and debug front end web applications, subsystems/micro service and components.
– Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers.
– Follow automate-first/automate-everything philosophy.
– Determine and communicate the implications of system-level decisions on subsystems and Components and help determine how best to mitigate or take advantage of these implications.
– Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
– Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the systems engineer or another project leader.
– Hands on in multiple programming paradigms, not limited to Object Oriented.
– 2+ years full stack experience in building highly scalable software systems is highly desirable.
– Bachelors Computer Science or equivalent.
– Hands on experience with system programming, development of service/module type of applications in Java, Nodejs , and mainstream scripting is a plus.
– SQL Server, Stored Procedure, Kafka is desirable.
– Openshift, Apigee API Integration platform experience a big plus.
– Container style of programing– Micro-services, Docker, Openshift.
– Experienced across programming languages, patterns and data structures.
– Adequate hands on experience with Multi-Threaded development covering thread sync & synchronization, locks, database concurrency, Good knowledge and experience.
– Applied knowledge of Object Orientated programming concept (OOPS), Micro services, Operating System (OS) concept and UML.
– Proficient with software Architecture, design patterns and strong demonstrated experience in building frameworks.
– Strong computer science background including distributed computing.
– Good knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
– Good knowledge of secure coding practices is a plus.
– Thorough understanding and hands-on experience in the development of all layers of enterprise applications to analyze system scalability, integration, and performance issues as well as internationalization utilizing either Unicode and/or multi-byte databases.
– Good exposure of software development life cycle, development process flow and their tools usage.
– Must be aware of Agile, Incremental or spiral development methodology.
– Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, problem solving, and an ability to learn quickly.
– Domain Knowledge in Financial Service is a plus.
– Good communication skill to articulate views/thoughts with team and partners or customers without any gap.
– Willingness and Ability to learn new technologies.
– Expert knowledge of computer languages, data structures, program design methods and techniques.
– Ability to troubleshoot complex problems systematically.
– Self-motivated, thorough, and methodical.
– Overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g., typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
Looking to hire a Senior React Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior React Engineers for jobs in Scottsdale, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com.