Next Step Systems
Senior Project Manager, Information Security
Responsible for all aspects of the initiation, development, testing, and implementation of assigned Information Security projects including a deep technical understanding for these projects.
– Take projects from original concept through final implementation. Interface with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services. Define project scope and objectives.
– Develop detailed plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
– Conduct project meetings and be responsible for project tracking and analysis.
– Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
– Manage the integration of vendor tasks, and track and review vendor deliverables.
– Provide technical Infrastructure and analytical guidance to project teams and Senior Information – Security Leadership.
– Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
– PMP or equivalent Project Management certification is desirable.
– 5+ years of Technical Information Security Project Management experience in an Enterprise Microsoft server environment.
– Manage full life-cycle Information Security projects from initiation to closure.
– Design, scope, and execute project plans working with cross-functional teams using Agile/Scrum project delivery framework.
– Strong working knowledge of IT Service Management principles (i.e. ITIL disciplines): Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management.
– Highly adaptable and capable of handling multiple projects.
– Translate complex technical discussions into business terms that are readily understood by colleagues. Experience presenting analysis in person and in written formats.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior Project Manager, Information Security, Enterprise Microsoft Server, Full Life Cycle Information Security, Agile, Scrum, ITIL, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
Looking to hire a Senior Project Manager, Information Security in Chicago IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Project Managers, Information Security for jobs in Chicago IL and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC