Next Step Systems
Senior Project Manager, eCommerce – Work From Home
This position is 100% Remote, but you may not work from Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, or Washington.
The Program Management Office (PMO) team is looking for a high-energy and Agile-minded Senior Project Manager to help drive the planning, coordination and execution of strategic initiatives. This person will play a pivotal role in managing multiple projects for the client base and will act as the “glue” amongst technology and operations teams to ensure we are delivering exceptional business outcomes. The goal is to find a person who is adept at providing lightweight structure in an ever-changing environment, believes in the power of collaboration, and builds trust through effective communication and transparency.
– Organize and facilitate the development, alignment and maintenance of project timelines, costs, and scope.
– Work with Product Owners, Team Members, Operations Leads and Tech Management to manage day-to-day actions, decisions, and dependencies across multiple projects simultaneously.
– Elegantly capable of supporting both Agile and Waterfall projects across a variety of business applications, systems, and business types.
– Clear obstacles, align scope, dependencies, action items, and due dates across teams and organizations. Mitigate risks and issues.
– Establish an environment where the team can be effective, addressing team dynamics and jump in when you see a blocker and resolve it yourself and/or utilize your influence to get other team members to resolve.
– Ensure a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team.
– Protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
– Communicate scope, budget, and schedule status, so that stakeholders are engaged and kept “in-the-know”.
– Coordinate with internal and external clients to ensure proper prioritization of project requests.
– Jump in and support requirements definition / flow charting using business analysis skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related discipline or equivalent work experience is required.
– 8+ years in a Project Management, Scrum Master or Product Management role.
– Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a team leadership role managing high visibility/complex projects.
– Experience in Fulfillment, eCommerce, Engineering is a plus.
– EDI, ERP experience a plus.
– Ability to manage third-party vendors and oversee delivery of third-party products/services.
– Experience working in an iterative software development environment with a solid understanding of project management methodologies (Agile/Scrum/Waterfall).
– Entrepreneurial spirit; start-up mentality.
– Exceptional communication skills: you will be interacting with a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences including executives, developers, clients, and SMEs.
– Adept at building relationships and driving consensus and be able to motivate and lead cross-functional teams.
– Must be highly-organized: you are known for excellent meetings, documentation and follow-up.
– Passionate about working in an extremely fast paced environment with awesome people.
– Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
– Strong work ethic / good time management.
– Expertise and admin experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence).
– You are a critical thinker: you can find and recommend a path when one has not been laid out for you.
– Solid ability to report up and tailor your communications for a variety of stakeholders is a plus.
Keywords: Groveport OH Jobs, Senior Project Manager, eCommerce, PMO, Project Management Office, Scrum Master, Product Management, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Jira, Confluence, SME, Subject Matter Expert, Fulfillment, Ohio Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Ohio Recruiting
Looking to hire a Senior Project Manager, eCommerce in Groveport, OH or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Project Managers, eCommerce for jobs in Groveport, Ohio and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.