Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI). You will translate ideas into strategy and features and follow product development from start to finish. You should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
– Developing product requirements and roadmaps.
– Leading product managers and coordinating with engineering, marketing and other teams.
– Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach.
– Product evangelist supporting sales and customer success functions.
– Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
– Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
– Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
– Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams.
– Define, produce and review product requirements.
– Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
– Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
– Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
– 7+ years of relevant experience.
– Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, preferably in an early- to mid-stage SaaS solution company.
– Experience in product life cycle management.
– BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
– Familiarity with healthcare domain is highly desirable.
– Background in software development and program management is preferred.
– Deep familiarity with Lean principles and Agile development framework and practices.
– Organizational and leadership abilities.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Problem-solving aptitude.
– Creative thinking skills.
– While most customer interaction will be via web conference, the candidate must be able and willing to travel to customer sites throughout the United States when needed, averaging less than 20% travel.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Senior Product Manager, Product Management, Software Development, Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Healthcare Industry, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.