Senior MySQL DBA – Hiring Now!
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
You will be responsible for the MySQL database infrastructure running on RedHat Linux. Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
– Database backup and recovery
– Performance monitoring and tuning
– Query plan review
– Assist in security audits
– Lead non-operational, long-term team projects
– Perform major and minor version upgrades
– Collaborate with developers on issues and new development
– Demonstrated MySQL DBA experience required, usually 5-7+ years overall DBA experience.
– Experienced in troubleshooting issues and determining root causes.
– Experience writing and maintaining complex Bash and Python scripts.
– Experience configuring and managing MySQL replication.
– Must be willing to participate in an on-call rotation.
– Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field is a plus.
– Experience mentoring Jr DBAs is a plus.
– Experience with MySQL 8.0 is a plus.
– Experience with Git, Liquibase or Flyway, Ansible, Jenkins is a plus.
– DevOps Mindset is a plus.
Keywords: Milwaukee WI Jobs, Senior MySQL DBA, MySQL, RedHat Linux, Bash, Python, Database Administration, Backup, Recovery, Wisconsin Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Wisconsin Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.