Next Step Systems
Senior Mobile Engineer with Cordova – Work From Home
This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer with Cordova experience. You will need strong programming skills, a commitment to hard work and lots of energy to succeed in this position. The Senior Mobile Engineer will help to create an AI-powered EdTech application relying on React and Cordova to deliver a fantastic experience for young children. The Senior Mobile Engineer will serve as the mobile expert and hands-on super-programmer.
– Architecture and design for a Cordova application that has a high degree of code sharing with web application.
– Profile and optimize the performance of the application.
– Build mobile-ready apps for distribution from Apple and Google stores using Cordova.
– Own the deployment and submission process for the app stores.
– Create front end code using ReactJS.
– Coordinate with back-end engineers to build high performing and scalable AI applications.
– Build EdTech functionality that reflects best practices in neuroscience and reading science.
– Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
– Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
– 3+ years of experience working on a commercial software team.
– Proficient coder.
– Shipped mobile applications on iOS and Android with Cordova and equivalent mobile framework.
– Proficient with XCode and Android Studio.
– Worked on games or game-like UX.
– Worked on software for children.
– You care about helping kids and are interested in education.
Company Will Sponsor Visa’s!
Looking to hire a Senior Mobile Engineer in San Francisco, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Mobile Engineers for jobs in San Francisco, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.