Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
The Senior Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned Infrastructure and Information Security projects including technical understanding and providing a single point of contact for those projects.
– Take Infrastructure and Information Security projects from original concept through final implementation. Interface with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services. Defines project scope and objectives.
– Develop detailed plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
– Conduct project meetings and be responsible for project tracking and analysis.
– Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
– Manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables.
– Provide technical Infrastructure and analytical guidance to project teams and Senior IS Leadership.
– Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
– Bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science or equivalent.
– PMP or equivalent Project Management certification is required.
– Certified Scrum Master or Agile Certification is required.
– 10+ years of Senior Technical Infrastructure Project Management experience in a large-scale complex Microsoft server environment with a primary focus of managing Information Security projects.
– Manage full life-cycle Infrastructure projects from initiation to closure.
– Design, scope, and execute project plans working with cross-functional teams using Kanban or another Agile framework.
– Strong working knowledge of IT Service Management (e.g., ITIL-related disciplines): Change Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management.
– Highly adaptable and capable of handling multiple projects.
– Communication skills: Translate complex Infrastructure discussion into business terms that are readily understood by colleagues. Demonstrated experience presenting analysis in person and in written formats on a frequent basis to Senior IS Leadership and C-level Executives.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior Infrastructure Project Manager, Infrastructure, Information Security, Kanban, Agile, ITIL, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.