Next Step Systems
Senior Front End Developer – Work From Home
– Work extensively on client facing customer services, and internal client tooling services.
– Help improve and scale codebase.
– Leverage technology in any way possible to automate operational processes.
– Implement/ship high quality code.
– Promote a framework of prototyping, testing, and validating ideas and hypothesis.
– Implement a framework for omni channel communication (phone, email, text, bot).
– Work effectively in a distributed remote environment.
– The tech stack includes Rails, React, jQuery, Postgres, Docker, Redis, Terraform, and AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, and ECS.
– Demonstrated experience with test driven development.
– Experience implementing 3rd party metrics tracking products (i.e., Google Tag Manager, Heap Analytics, HotJar, etc.).
– Experience working in Agile development methodology and iterative development cycles.
– Experience developing for mobile browsers; understand the use of responsive web design/development, browser capability, etc.
– Experience building and scaling high-traffic websites, highly-reliable systems, and/or products that integrate with legacy systems.
– An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
– Great team member that others seek to work with/for.
– Experience with lead gen and/or consumer FinTech applications is a plus.
– Phone dialer, call pattern, queue, telephony integration experience is a plus.
– Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, AWS, and REST API experience is a plus.
– Prior startup experience is a plus.
Looking to hire a Senior Front End Developer in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Front End Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.