Next Step Systems
Senior ERP Implementation Project Manager, Lake Forest, CA
The Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the management and optimization of ERP systems. The manager will play a central role in ensuring the company and clients ERP system is operating effectively, and will actively coordinate across multiple business administrative departments, as well as regularly engage end users to improve experience. This position requires strong knowledge of business process, project management skills, and extensive experience designing and managing ERP systems.
– Develop, implement, and review both strategic and tactile plans associated with ERP and other dependent/related systems implementation.
– Coordinate and implement resources, schedule, structure, and internal awareness across a global team working on the projects.
– Create and course-correct plans throughout the project to address issues, mitigate risks, and prioritize on time successful delivery.
– Lead and influence cross-functional team members and executives to execute the plan while managing the project team to meet deliverables and milestones, flag potential deviations from the plan, and identify potential actions to get the project back on track.
– Act as a deliverable owner, champion, and spokesperson, helping establish a positive working atmosphere for the project team.
– Publish the daily, weekly, monthly status reports required for different stakeholders including project, steering committee, project management.
– Identify risks, escalate, and propose risk mitigation strategies to senior management.
– Anchor the team to complete program documentation and plan deliverable signoffs.
– Plan and execute ERP project implementation and report progress across the team and to leadership.
– 7+ years of experience in managing ERP projects in multi-geographic locations (US, Canada, China).
– 4+ years managing enterprise level Custom ERP Implementation highly preferred. Senior Project Management experience is preferred and/or other ERP systems that are similar.
– 3+ years of experience in manufacturing (preferably in interior lighting).
– 3+ years of experience in Distribution.
– 3+ years of experience in WMS.
– Knowledge of SOX and DCAA compliance would be considered an asset.
– Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– 1+ years of direct project delivery experience (e.g., Systems Analyst, Developer, etc.) required.
– PMP certification. Ability to demonstrate outstanding Project Management Skills (Planning, Organization, Multitasking, Communication, Cost Management, Scope/Risk/Issue Management, Vendor Management, etc.) and knowledge of corresponding tools.
– Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology is a plus.
– Possesses strong experience with managing both applications and infrastructure projects.
– Ability to lead and influence a diverse team operating in a matrix environment.
– Ability to quickly establish credibility, trust, and respect with project team members.
– Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
– Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
– Ability to work well under pressure.
– Good time management, organization, and priority-defining skills.
– Successful completion of Criminal Background Check.
– Clean driving record and ability to produce a drivers abstract and claims history letter.
– Ability to successfully complete random drug and alcohol screening.
– Legally allowed to work in US & Canada.
– Able to work from office daily.
Keywords: Lake Forest CA Jobs, Senior ERP Implementation Project Manager, ERP, WMS, SOX, DCAA, PMP, Scrum, Agile, Microsoft, Manufacturing, Distribution, California Recruiters, IT Jobs, California Recruiting
Looking to hire a Senior ERP Implementation Project Manager in Lake Forest, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior ERP Implementation Project Managers for jobs in Lake Forest, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.