Next Step Systems
Senior Engineer Consultant – Full Scope Poly, Annapolis, MD
Candidates need to have an active Full Scope Poly.
– Perform a variety of senior level engineering tasks that are broad in nature and related to management of system design, risk reduction, implementation and integration, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment.
– Serve as key engineering person on projects for both customers and the project teams.
– Provide guidance and support to technical and programmatic requirements derivation.
– Provide senior technical guidance and leadership of engineering, analysis and development teams.
– Guide users and team members in formulating requirements, advise on viability of alternative approaches, and conduct and evaluate feasibility studies.
– Be responsible for the integration of requirements, design, risk mitigation and technology of complex systems.
– Provide guidance and support to ensure seamless incorporation of new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
– Guide and participate in development of technical documentation associated with results analysis and risk mitigation.
– Guide implementation of and adherence to Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) best practices.
Must have demonstrated proficiency in at least five of the seven areas:
– 16 years combined experience in technical program management/management support, and systems engineering and integration in ACAT I programs.
– 16 years of experience in technical program management and/or system development team leadership.
– Demonstrated understanding of DoD acquisition policy and directives.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the C4ISR/DoDAF process and documentation requirements.
– 14 years of experience in requirements analysis /generation and developing systems architectures.
– 14 years of experience in developing complex systems.
– 10 years of experience with independent verification and validation of system requirements.
Certification and Training:
– Professional experiences and training commensurate with technology curricula associated with a BS or BA degree in systems engineering, physics, mathematics, statistics, computer science or engineering; at least 6 years of professional experiences in one of the following fields: system engineering, physics, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Information Technology (IT), modeling and analysis, or computer science.
Keywords: Annapolis MD Jobs, Senior Engineer Consultant, ACAT I Programs, C4ISR/DoDAF, DoD Acquisition Policy and Directives, Program Management, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Senior Engineer Consultant in Annapolis, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Engineer Consultants for jobs in Annapolis, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.