Next Step Systems
Senior Database Developer, Farmington Hills, MI
We are looking for people that have been in the role of Senior Data Modeler/ETL Developer, Senior Software Engineer but seek accelerated opportunities to become Data Architects; people with a passion for data, technology and the desire to learn and grow, architect and design enterprise data solutions. Candidates need to have an application or web development background.
– Participate in data architecture definition, design and implementation.
– Play key roles in large projects: Senior Designer/Developer, Technical Lead.
– Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, design and develop ETL, reporting and analytics solutions.
– Design and develop data solutions for insurance, healthcare and other industries.
– Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks.
– Work closely and share ideas with fellow Data Architects, Senior Data Developers.
– Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
– A bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and at least 4 years of hands-on experience in design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations.
– Knowledge of data modeling and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
– Prior consulting experience with mid-large size firms is a plus!
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Data Lake, 3NF and Dimensional Models, Modeling Tools, Profiling Tools).
– Experience with Health Insurance, Life Insurance and / or Healthcare a big plus!
– Experience leading teams of all levels of software professionals!
– Experience leading teams of in-house employees and consultants a big plus!
– A minimum of 75% travel. The role requires a minimum of 3-4 days away from home/week visiting clients in US.
Keywords: Farmington Hills MI Jobs, Senior Database Developer, Data Modeler, ETL, Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Data Lake, Dimensional Models, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Senior Database Developer in Farmington Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Database Developers for jobs in Farmington Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.