Senior C++ Software Developer
As part of a high frequency trading team, you will work with fellow desk team members and C++ infrastructure team to engineer ultra-low latency, high throughput trading systems. You will create and improve the libraries and frameworks upon which trading applications are based and develop new tools. In addition, you will also benchmark and tune critical software services to achieve optimum performance.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
– Experience programming in C++ and Python in a Linux environment.
– Experience with High Frequency Trading.
– FPGA interface experience preferred.
– Experience building ultra-latency sensitive systems.
– Strong understanding of all aspects of the software stack.
– Trading industry experience mandatory (trading desk preferred).
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– A passion for technology and innovation.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Confident team player motivated by a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior C++ Software Developer, C++, Python, Linux, High Frequency Trading, FPGA Interface, Ultra Low Latency, Trading Industry, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.