Next Step Systems
Senior C++ 3D Software Engineer, Round Rock, TX
We are looking for well-rounded Senior C++ 3D Software Engineers to help develop, extend, and scale internal and customer facing software products. The software is used extensively by diagnostics, finance, provider services, sales, and manufacturing staff. You will have the opportunity to work with software systems related to 3D modeling and printing systems, laser etching, robotic manufacturing, e-commerce, medical diagnostics, machine learning, and the finishing and packing of custom manufactured clear dental aligners.
We are looking for talented Senior C++ 3D Software Engineers to work with internal and external personnel to implement innovative solutions. This role will serve as an early to senior-level software developer with opportunities to contribute within the entire software stack focusing on our diagnostic and manufacturing workflows.
– Strong background in developing applications using C++.
– Experience with Object-Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
– Experience in source code version control (GIT, Mercurial).
– Experience with 3D engines and libraries such as OpenGL, WebGL, and CGAL.
– Experience developing on Linux or other Unix environments.
– Proficiency with Unit Test, mocking framework and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
– Strong programming, and excellent problem-solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong teamwork skills.
– Experience with C++.
– Experience with cloud computing: AWS, GCE, CloudStack, OpenStack, or equivalent.
– Experience working on large software systems, preferably distributed systems, event driven architectures, and microservice architectures.
– Understanding of system design, distributed systems, event driven architectures, cloud infrastructure, DevOps, and immutable infrastructure.
– Experience with Qt SDK.
– Knowledge in fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes.
– Experience with Agile Team processes.
– Having good understanding of Microsoft technologies is plus.
– Experience with machine learning.
– Experience with ABB Robotics SDK or other robotic manufacturing systems.
Keywords: Round Rock TX Jobs, Senior C++ 3D Software Engineer, C++, 3D, Qt SDK, Agile, Machine Learning, ABB Robotices SDK, Linux, UNIX, OOD, TDD, Java, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Senior C++ 3D Software Engineer in Round Rock, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior C++ 3D Software Engineers for jobs in Round Rock, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.