Next Step Systems
Securities Valuation and Pricing Associate, Coppell, TX
The Securities Valuation and Pricing Associate will perform daily valuation for various types of fixed income and equity instruments.
– Ensure that eligible securities are adequately priced using pricing best practices.
– Resolve daily independent price testing tolerance breaks.
– Perform research necessary to support the analysis of pricing exceptions across various equity and fixed income securities.
– Document and monitor vendor price challenges.
– Conduct periodic vendor performance reviews and benchmark testing.
– Assist in the development of new pricing control mechanisms.
– Prepare business requirements and reviews functional specifications needed to support the implementation of system enhancements and new projects.
– Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
– Interface with internal management, external service providers and stakeholders.
– Perform additional functions such as researching significant increases in pricing exceptions, tracking volatile securities, generating metrics, market event driven ad-hoc studies, etc.
– Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
– Minimum of 4 years of related experience.
– Bachelor’s degree required with Master’s or equivalent experience preferred.
Keywords: Coppell TX Jobs, Securities Valuation and Pricing Associate, Securities, Equities, Fixed Income Securities, Risk Processes, Control Processes, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Securities Valuation and Pricing Associate in Coppell, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Securities Valuation and Pricing Associates for jobs in Coppell, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.