Sales Account Manager
Ready to hire! Work from home. Leading and growing software engineering services firm has an urgent need for a qualified Sales Account Manager to manage existing client base.
Our Sales Account Manager will be responsible for managing established Enterprise accounts, growing business relationships within those assigned accounts and supporting Sales and Engineering initiatives including ongoing communications with our Engineering teams, customer experience, delivery optimization, team advocacy within accounts and resolution of issues. You will work very closely with remote Engineering Managers whose role is to drive team delivery, technical capacity, technical alignment, and engineer well-being.
Prior software engineering experience as a developer, tester, scrum master, product manager, program manager or related position is welcome as that knowledge will only enhance your ability to relate to the account teams both domestic and offshore.
You will predominantly work from home so ensure you can do so in a suitable (environment) setup.
– Build relationships with Account Executives, Directors, Managers and Engineers through value-add interactions. Goals will be to become a trusted resource for problem solving, strategy, analysis and execution for teams and leaders.
– Collaborate with Engineering and Staffing to staff, support and maintain high performing teams and delivery.
– Identify and expand new business opportunities through the quality of your relationships and team engagement.
– Monitor and report on assigned accounts to ensure business agreements are being met.
– Act as facilitator and resolution point for business-related issues (invoicing questions, staffing, new assignments, vacations, etc.).
– Travel to assigned accounts domestically.
– Minimal international travel is required.
– At least 5 years experience working in a project-based services or software development organization.
– At least 3 years experience managing resources in this environment or managing program delivery.
– Bilingual (English and Spanish) a big plus.
– Experience working in an Agile team and scrum methodology a plus.
– Experience working in a remote or distributed team a plus.
– Must demonstrate an ability to present ideas equally well to a business or technical audience. Must be equally comfortable with small (2-5 people) and large audiences (200+).
– Must demonstrate expert level knowledge of the software development industry, the different actors that participate in the development process and the risks/rewards of offshore software development.
– Must demonstrate an ability to manage the issues of multiple clients / prospects simultaneously while keeping all interested parties up to date on progress and status.
– Must demonstrate interest and aptitude in maintaining a working and useful knowledge of software applications and toolsets that are impacting our market space (i.e. currency of tools, impact, value-add).
– Must be outgoing and show the ability to recognize business opportunities for Company and develop them into new placements with existing clients.
– While we do not require technical skills in the position, the more technical or technically-inclined a candidate the more comfortable you will be in this role that can require communicating, interacting, and identifying issues between technical stakeholders.
Keywords: Austin TX Jobs, Sales Account Manager, Account Management, Sales, Software Sales, Product Manager, Program Manager, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.