Next Step Systems
R / Python Risk Management Application Developer, Northbrook, IL
The department is responsible for generating trading strategies and other portfolio and risk management tools. Applications Developers will be responsible for assisting in the software development and maintenance of these proprietary in-house trading models.
– Collaborate with Associates to automate proprietary trading models.
– Build, test and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
– Bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Financial Economics or related field.
– 0-2 years of experience.
– Proficiency in Python and R.
– Experience in Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.).
– Familiarity of other compiled and scripting languages (Java, C++, PHP, etc.).
– Knowledge of Linux.
– Familiarity with data integrity.
– Excellence in problem solving and analysis.
– Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
– Strong understanding of financial markets.
– Experience working with large data sets.
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, R Python Risk Management Application Developer, R, Python, MySQL, SQL, C++, Java, PHP, Linux, Data Integrity, Financial Markets, Large Data Sets, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a R / Python Risk Management Application Developer in Northbrook, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire R / Python Risk Management Application Developers for jobs in Northbrook, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.