R / Python Risk Management Application Developer
The department is responsible for generating trading strategies and other portfolio and risk management tools. Applications Developers will be responsible for assisting in the software development and maintenance of these proprietary in-house trading models.
– Collaborate with Associates to automate proprietary trading models.
– Build, test and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
– Bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Financial Economics or related field.
– 0-2 years of experience.
– Proficiency in Python and R.
– Experience in Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.).
– Familiarity of other compiled and scripting languages (Java, C++, PHP, etc.).
– Knowledge of Linux.
– Familiarity with data integrity.
– Excellence in problem solving and analysis.
– Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
– Strong understanding of financial markets.
– Experience working with large data sets.
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, R Python Risk Management Application Developer, R, Python, MySQL, SQL, C++, Java, PHP, Linux, Data Integrity, Financial Markets, Large Data Sets, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.