Next Step Systems
Project Manager, St. Louis, MO
Qualified candidates must be able to supply proof of US Citizenship in order to be authorized to perform work or have access to information on this government project. This is NOT a Work From Home / Remote position.
We are seeking a full-time, mid-level Project Manager to join the team at St Louis, MO. This position offers competitive compensation and remote opportunities during the pandemic and on-site work will be required after the restrictions are lifted.
– Be responsible for ensuring overall contract performance from the Contractor perspective.
– Will work in concert with the Government Project Manager and the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to evaluate contract status and promptly discuss any concerns and changes required.
– Provide management oversight and assist in leading the integration of programmatic, technical, systems engineering, business, and personnel elements of large and complex project, including: Requirements gathering, Solution design, Schedule development and management, Communications and stakeholder management, Quality management, Implementation of solutions supporting stakeholder requirements.
– Establish deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitors and reports on project progress.
– Build and maintain working relationships with customer, team members, and stakeholders with interest in the project.
– Tailor and implement leading Project Management, Software Development, and Systems Engineering best practices.
– May supervise others.
– B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides comparable knowledge, is acceptable.
– 3 years of experience managing Agile software development projects.
– Demonstrated project management experience, including planning, estimation, execution, issue/risk management, and resource management/allocation.
– Experience acting as a technical advisor for and directly interfacing with government clients.
– Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
– Candidate must be able to supply proof of US Citizenship.
Keywords: St Louis MO Jobs, Project Manager, Project Management, Agile Software Development, Planning, Estimation, Execution, Issue Management, Risk Management, Resource Management, Allocation, Missouri Recruiters, IT Jobs, Missouri Recruiting
Looking to hire a Project Manager in St. Louis, MO or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Project Managers for jobs in St. Louis, Missouri and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.