Product Manager, Cloud or DevOps – Will Relocate To Houston, TX!
***Company has experienced consistent growth adding 20% to their headcount each year!***
We are seeking a deeply technical Product Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for crafting the strategy and building products for improving the observability, reliability, scalability, and supportability for services and applications developed at the company.
- Develop a strategic product view of external and internal developments in the DevOps and Reliability Engineering space.
- Fully understand the customer needs for Reliability Engineering Products at company with an eye for anticipating customer needs and creating platform effects.
- Be the advocate for the user when working with engineering throughout the product development cycle from vision to execution.
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to measure product benefits, gain insights, find opportunities, and build consensus on product direction and roadmap.
- Evangelize and drive adoption of Reliability Engineering Products and DevOps best practices across company.
- Experience building Cloud or DevOps products.
- Experience from Microsoft, Google, Facebook, or IBM is a plus.
- You should have some kind of Software Engineering or Software Engineering adjacent degree.
- You should have experience leading internal teams that are building some sort of DevOps or cloud based application.
- You should have formal Product Management experience developing product roadmaps, interfacing with cross functional teams, making tradeoffs, working on technical architecture for software, etc.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years developing highly successful technology products with previous experience building platform and infrastructure products a plus.
- Demonstrated customer focus.
- Real passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems.
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative, no-ego approach.
- Extraordinary analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with simplicity, precision, and empathy.
- While we build products in the financial space, financial experience is not a requirement.
*Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a top computer science program preferred. Prefer degrees from Rice University, University of Texas-Austin, Texas A&M, University of Houston, Texas Tech University, University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Duke University. Also, Carnegie Mellon University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, Princeton University, University of Washington, Georgia Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
Keywords: Houston TX Jobs, Product Manager, Cloud, DevOps, Reliability Engineering, Building Platforms, Infrastructure, Texas Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.