Next Step Systems
Original Equipment Manufacturer Server Partner Manager, Plano, TX
The Original Equipment Manufacturer Server Partner Manager will work with the companies market leading OEM server and chip manufacturing partners to develop and expand a two-phase immersion server portfolio. In addition to ensuring that the company has a robust portfolio of server solutions, the OEM Manager will develop joint marketing and sales programs to further accelerate market growth.
– Lead the development of OEM go to market strategy by partnering with the Original Equipment Manufacturer Product Development, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive business growth through and with the OEM partner.
– Partner with company Sales and Product Leadership teams to evolve the companies server portfolio while bringing OEM server portfolio insights to the development efforts.
– Manage partner sales engagement efforts, including pipeline tracking, sales, performance, and reporting.
– Develop and execute Original Equipment Manufacturer sales enablement including partner training, executive briefings, and joint customer engagement.
– Support the Sales team on all required phases of the sales life cycle including client discovery meetings, presentations, proposal development and related sales efforts.
– Support the Marketing team in developing joint partner campaign and demand generation efforts, including awareness efforts within the OEM field sales organization.
– Bachelors degree or related practical experience.
– 7-10 years of experience in partner development roles with OEM Server manufacturers.
– Build experience in partner development roles with Tier 1 Original Equipment Manufacturer server manufacturers, such as Dell Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprises, Supermicro, and Lenovo.
– Solid understanding of all aspects of computer, network, storage, and infrastructure software architectures.
– Solid understanding of market trends in Cloud, on-premises, and hybrid computer deployments.
– Expert in developing and managing to robust business plans with OEM partners and achieving financial goals for the partnership.
– Expert in operating across complex multi-disciplinary matrixed teams.
– Comfortable interacting and presenting to executive levels within OEMs, large Enterprises, and Government clients.
– Strong financial acumen and understanding how to model costs of joint solution offerings.
– The ability to work independently, as part of a team, and as part of matrixed virtual partner teams while driving towards common objectives and outcomes.
– Excellent executive written and oral communication skills.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
– Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
– Ability to travel up to 25%.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, Original Equipment Manufacturer Server Partner Manager, OEM Server, Server Manufacturers, Network, Storage, Infrastructure, Cloud, Hybrid Computer Deployments, Microsoft Office Suite, Management, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire an Original Equipment Manufacturer Server Partner Manager in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Original Equipment Manufacturer Server Partner Managers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.