Next Step Systems
Operations Specialist (Senior Level), Capital Markets, New York, NY
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
– Must have 6-8 years of technical and functional experience working at the juncture of Technology and Capital Market.
– Must have the technology-focused hands-on mindset to meet the client expectation in tech strategy and implementation project.
– Hands-on experience Capital Market Vendor Solutions: Murex, Calypso, FIS, working with Unqork, etc.
– Experience in Operations: Clearing and Settlement; Collateral and Margin Management; Reconciliations; Regulatory Compliance (this spans broadly across reg reporting, RRP/living wills, etc.).
– Must have functional domain knowledge in Capital Market.
– Experience in working in distributed teams (Onshore/offshore) will be preferred.
– Strong client presence with the ability to conduct large workshops remotely with the global client stakeholders, engage effectively with the client stakeholders, etc.
– Good oral and written communication skills.
– Knowledge of in Big Data skillsets which include Hadoop, Hive, Scala, Spark, Cloud PaaS services like EMR, HDInsight, etc.
– Hands-on in Cloud with private, public, and cloud-enabled technologies.
– Experience with Agile Development processes.
– Knowledge of implementing Murex, Calypso, FIS, working with Uncork, etc.
Keywords: New York NY Jobs, Operations Specialist, Capital Market, Murex, Calypso, FIS, Unqork, Big Data, Hadoop, Hive, Scala, Spark, Cloud PaaS, EMR, HDInsights, Agile, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Looking to hire an Operations Specialist in New York, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Operations Specialists for jobs in New York, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.