OMS Implementation & Support Engineer – Interview Now!
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
The OMS Implementation and Support Engineers are responsible for all technical activities associated with the deployment and ongoing support of the Order Management System for Sell-side clients. The Support Engineers design, configure, test, troubleshoot and develop solutions to provide best of breed functionality to our clients. The Support Engineers work closely with internal and external resources throughout the Sell-side OMS vertical, including Product and Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Testers, Developers and Trading Desk personnel.
– Configure systems and workflows for new client deployments and upgrades.
– Ensure the availability of systems and workflows for existing clients.
– Troubleshoot and mitigate production system issues and outages.
– Contribute technical expertise when working with internal and external resources to deliver value added functionality or to resolve production issues.
– 3 to 5 years of technical work experience in a client implementation and/or support environment.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Experience with UNIX based systems.
– Experience with Database systems(SQL Server, Sybase).
– Experience with scripting (Python, Perl/Shell).
– Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
– Solid understanding of Broker Dealer workflows.
– Good programming skills (C++, Java).
– Strong work ethic.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Good oral and written communication skills.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, OMS Implementation & Support Engineer, Client Implementation, Support Environment, UNIX, SQL Server, Sybase, Scripting, SDLC, Broker Dealer Workflows, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.