Ready to Hire; Urgent Need! Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance and be willing to obtain an IAT Level II certification within 90 days of hire date. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Ogden, UT!
– Conduct network and telecommunications system incident investigation.
– Identify and document network errors and solutions.
– Analyze network and telecommunications alarms and identify potential issues.
– Configure, test, install, troubleshoot, and maintain network devices such as firewalls, cryptographic devices, and routers to optimize performance and ensure the desired security posture is attained and maintained.
– Configure, test, install, troubleshoot, and maintain network devices, phone systems, including phone units, voicemail, switches, infrastructure, call manager systems, Video Teleconference (VTC) systems video recording/viewing/distribution systems, and related telecommunications trunk circuits.
– Configure, test, install, troubleshoot, and maintain network devices including MSPP, Promina, ATM, and Optical.
– High School Diploma and 3+ years of relevant technical discipline; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
– Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) prior to start date.
– Able to work in a shift work environment as we are a 24/7 operation.
– Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
– Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, DSN/DRSN, GVS, Promina, CISCO, MSPP, Optical Switching.
– General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
– Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
Keywords: Ogden UT Jobs, Network Controller, Routers, Switches, Crypto Devices, Routing, DSN/DRSN, GVS, Promina, Cisco, MSPP, Optical Switching, Utah Recruiters, IT Jobs, Utah Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.