Next Step Systems
.Net Developer Analyst, Arlington, VA
The .Net Developer Analyst is responsible for analyzing requirements, producing and testing code using C# and T-SQL, upgrading, configuring, debugging, maintaining, documenting existing systems and providing technical support for web and server applications.
– Assist the Technical Delivery team in the definition, research, development, and documentation of business requirements in collaboration with users and stakeholder departments.
– Collaborate with developers and designers in conceptualizing and developing new or enhanced software programs and databases, data exchange and systems integration.
– Use the Microsoft stack to code clean, secure, reliable and scalable .Net software programs, web applications, SQL queries, data exchange and systems integration according to specifications.
– Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
– Perform software testing process, including devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing appropriate test environments and executing software tests.
– Develop and maintain applications documentation (test cases, component diagrams, block diagrams, data flows, etc.), user manuals and guidelines.
– Train end users to operate new or modified applications.
– Partner with the Infrastructure and Operations team to deploy software programs, configure systems, and troubleshoot issues.
– Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviors necessary to perform the job successfully. Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
– College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering, or 3-5 years equivalent work experience. Relevant experience in a, not-for-profit, military, multicultural and/or global organization preferred.
– Proficiency in .Net development with C# and T-SQL development. Experience developing, testing and deploying console and web applications in a client-server architecture.
– Proven experience with data manipulation, data exchange and systems integration.
– Knowledge of API’s and JSON.
– Excellent understanding of secure coding methods, relational databases, and best practices.
– Desired experience with fundraising and financial process, PCI standards and payment processors like Stripe and PayPal.
– Ability to conduct research into software and database related issues.
– Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems and usability issues. Demonstrated experience documenting business requirements and processes.
– Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
– Strong analytical, interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills. Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary team.
– Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment related to controversial and/or culturally sensitive subjects. Ability to handle confidential information with tact and poise. Integrity and professionalism.
– Must show initiative, self-motivation, and keen attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities. Ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing organizational needs.
– Ability to achieve desired results while working independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Keywords: Arlington VA Jobs, .Net Developer Analyst, .Net, C#, T-SQL, APIs, JSON, Stripe, PayPal, Military, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Virginia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking to hire a .Net Developer Analyst in Arlington, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire .Net Developer Analysts for jobs in Arlington, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.