Marketing Manager – Interview Now!
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
The global marketing organization is a fast-growing team and vital function of business. They are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded. Although they are a small team, they leverage cross-functional expertise to deliver quality campaigns to stakeholders from strategy through execution. They strive for campaigns and projects to be remarkable.
If you are a lover of all things marketing and strategy. You like to solve complex problems by using equal parts creativity, intuition, and data. You are on top of the latest marketing trends and understand how to bring the greatest ideas back down to the ground. This role is for the candidate that wants to take work into his/her hands and add value to the businesses they support. This person is not a cog in a wheel but a strategist and implementation partner. A little bit demand generation and some product marketing mixed in depending on business priorities. You may not have all the answers, but you are willing to go the extra mile.
– At least 4 years as a marketing manager or marketing generalist in a B2B environment (financial industry/knowledge preferred).
– Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and prioritize self-sufficiently.
– Ability to successfully partner with a broad range of regional colleagues from sales, product, and marketing.
– Experience in developing effective marketing plans and coordinating execution with other regional marketing teams and creative agencies.
– Planning and execution of modern marketing channels including social media, content, and digital marketing (platforms, calendaring, collaboration, and execution).
– Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
– Ability to drive lead generation, explore creative ways to engage with our clients, and campaign management.
– Experience in managing digital campaigns and tracking metrics.
– Ability to multi-task in a time-pressured environment.
– Experience in working remotely with direct and dotted-lined reporting structures.
– Experience in creating marketing collateral, both traditional and digital.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Flexibility to Travel.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, Marketing Manager, B2B, Sales, Product, Marketing, Market Plans, Social Media, Content, Digital Marketing, Financial, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.