Next Step Systems
LMS Technical Trainer, Plano, TX
As the LMS Technical Trainer, you will lead the charge in building a cutting edge technical training program for the organization. You will be responsible for partnering with subject matter experts to design, develop, and deliver the technical training plan, technical content, and materials for new and current employee training. Must have a strong technical background and experience in a technical training role. The LMS Technical Trainer will assess the program on an ongoing basis with the goal to ensure employees have an exceptional level of technical expertise to do the job at hand and drive knowledge sharing a culture of learning. The LMS Technical trainer will possess a hunger, passion, and drive for training, skill development, and capabilities building.
– Work with management to identify training needs and priorities for newly created technical training program.
– Collaborate with subject matter experts to thoroughly understand products and develop and maintain content to include product features and functionality.
– Develop and maintain effective training materials and technical training curriculum.
– Create and facilitate in person and online technical training classes and required communications.
– Monitor and track technical training programs for effectiveness.
– Maintains technical knowledge by attending industry workshops and reviewing relevant publications.
– Establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with leadership and teams.
– Adheres to safety policies and procedures.
– Other duties and task as assigned by manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technical, Education or another related field. Looking for someone with a Master’s Degree and some Technical Writing.
– 3+ years of experience creating and delivering technical training as a technical trainer, technical manager, training specialist or similar role.
– Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS).
– Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to offer in-person and online training sessions.
– Effective written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
– Work independently and work well in a dynamic team environment.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft Suite of products.
Keywords: Plano TX Jobs, LMS Technical Trainer, Learning Management Systems, LMS, Technical Training Plans, Online Training, Technical Manager, Training Specialist, Technical Writing, Microsoft Office Suite, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a LMS Technical Technology Trainer in Plano, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire LMS Technical Trainers for jobs in Plano, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.