Next Step Systems
Linux Systems Administrator, Top Secret Clearance Required, Washington, DC
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Linux Administrator to join a growing IT team. The Linux Systems Administrator will be added to an existing IT team where they will interact with all IT functional areas (e.g., architecture, design, network engineering, help desk, application development and support).
– Assist in designing, implementing and supporting a Linux environment.
– Linux deployment, administration, and monitoring.
– Automate any and all tasks that can be automated.
– Support other key initiatives as the business dictates.
– Experience in Linux Administration.
– Strong Linux command line skills.
– Strong troubleshooting skills with an ability to determine root cause.
– Red Hat Linux certification.
– Experience with law enforcement in an investigative or analytical context.
– Environment: Linux, Puppet, Nagios
– Must be able to thoroughly document implementations and changes to the environment.
– Highly organized and self-motivated.
– Able to work independently as well as being a team player.
– Solid work ethic, initiative and great customer service skills.
– Strong interest in the latest technology, hardware and trends.
– Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Linux Systems Administrator, Linux, RedHat, Puppet, Nagios, Systems Administration, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking to hire a Linux Systems Administrator in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Linux Systems Administrators for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.