Next Step Systems
Lead IT Security Engineer, SIEM, Coppell, TX
The Cybersecurity Services domain within Information Technology is focused on protecting the company from cybersecurity risks through world class cyber risk management, talent and governance practices. Cybersecurity Engineering is responsible for providing best in class security services to the enterprise specifically to Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Vulnerability Management, Identity Access Management, Cloud Security, Network Security, etc.
This position will be reporting to the Director, Cybersecurity Engineering within Cybersecurity Engineering team. The Lead IT Security Engineer role will be focused on security engineering efforts to evaluate, design, deploy and configure security solutions to protect the company from security threats within the Security Information Event Management (SIEM) security capability. Security Information Event Management (SIEM) includes security logging and monitoring, logging platforms, database activity monitoring, behavior analytics, security orchestration (SOAR) and incident response capabilities.
– Influence the direction of the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) roadmap by proactively looking forward on security gaps that require planning.
– Proactively identifies new capabilities to be implemented to improve our security processes.
– Proactively identify security control gaps in Production and propose solutions for implementation.
– Act as the subject matter expert to help guide and shape how security monitoring & detection services are enabled.
– Prioritize automation and efficiency opportunities.
– 6+ years of experience with Information Security in SIEM and security incident management technologies.
– Experience in working in an Agile squad (Enterprise Agile, Spotify, etc.).
– Strong OS security administration skills (Windows and UNIX)
– Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks, policies and procedures.
– Good understanding of network and infrastructure (Networking protocol knowledge is an advantage; TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, firewalls, proxies, IDS, IPS etc.).
– Security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP) are a plus.
Keywords: Coppell TX Jobs, Lead IT Security Engineer, SIEM, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Information Security, Incident Management, Agile, Windows, UNIX, Network, Infrastructure, Networking Protocols, Texas Recruiters, IT Jobs, Texas Recruiting
Looking to hire a Lead IT Security Engineer, SIEM in Coppell, TX or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Lead IT Security Engineers, SIEM for jobs in Coppell, Texas and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.