Junior Software Developer, Quantitative Developer
We are seeking highly talented Junior Software Developers / Quantitative Developers to join the team.
– Work collaboratively with senior developers and business leaders to expand, enhance, and improve ultra-low latency trading infrastructure platform.
– Analyze complex technical issues and create solutions proactively.
– Design and implement reliable and efficient software used for algorithmic trading, exchange connectivity, and research.
– Provide technical expertise to support and troubleshoot production environments in real time.
– 1-4 years experience.
– Strong programming skills in C++ and understanding of general programming concepts.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields.
– Familiarity with Matlab, R, or Python a plus.
– Desire and interest to develop a career in the financial industry.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Must be motivated, dependable, and responsible.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Junior Software Developer Quantitative Developer, C++, Java, Python, R, MatLab, Financial, Trading, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates To Chicago! Company Will Sponsor Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.