JRSS Network Operations Controller
Ready to Hire; Urgent Need! Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance and be willing to obtain an IAT Level II certification prior to start date. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Belleville, IL!
– This position directly supports the JRSS capabilities and services in a 24-7 Global Network Support Center working in the JRSS NOC.
– Responsible for overall network engineering support for customer programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the Enterprise Network.
– Solve routine technical problems following established procedures and policies.
– Work directly with Engineering team to provide specifications for network architecture, evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments.
– Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve network related issues through monitoring, testing, and servicing network equipment.
– High School diploma and 3+yrs. of overall related experience; Associates and Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
– Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) prior to start date.
– Able to work in a shift work environment as we are a 24/7 operation.
– Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
– Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, CISCO, Juniper, F5 Load Balancers, BlueCoat Web Proxy, or Palo Alto Firewalls.
– General understanding of network topologies including BGP and OSPF protocols.
– Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
Keywords: Belleville, IL Jobs, JRSS Network Operations Controller, Routers, Switches, Crypto Devices, Routing, Cisco, Juniper, F5 Load Balancers, BlueCoat Web Proxy, Palo Alto Firewalls, Illinois Recruiters, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.