Next Step Systems
Java Developer, Tampa, FL
The Java Developer will build application components and test and deploy code. You should have awareness of data security, retention, and recovery issues. You can research technologies independently. Develop expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc. Execute on the plan by building components, testing, and deploying solutions.
– Develop domain expertise on one or more programming languages, vendor products, applications, data structures, business lines.
– Offer feedback to project team during build as issues arise.
– Data Modeling – understand data structures.
– Demonstrating frameworks – under mentorship of more senior technical staff.
– Contribute to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements.
– Implement solutions and executes test plans working with more senior technical staff to validate security requirements.
– Is aware of technology standards and understand technical solutions need to be consistent with them.
– Independently follow design and code standards, contributing to continuous improvement discussions.
– Develop and maintain system documentation.
– Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Java Software Developer.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent experience.
– 4+ years’ experience in Java development including, ORM – JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services (Jersey Framework), JSP, Spring – (emphasis on web), IoC, transactions, Containers – Tomcat, Lambda, Eclipse.
– Web User Interface development (jQuery and especially Angular are a big plus).
– Familiarity with Agile Frameworks, Jira, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
Keywords: Tampa FL Jobs, Java Developer, Java, ORM, JDBC, Web Services, RESTful, Spring, Tomcat, Lambda, Eclipse, Hibernate, JSP, Spring, User Interface, JQuery, Angular, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Florida Recruiters, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking to hire a Java Developer in Tampa, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Java Developers for jobs in Tampa, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.