Next Step Systems
IT Systems Administrator, Philadelphia, PA
This opportunity is onsite and can be more than 8 hours as some systems maintenance will need to be completed after hours. You will Manage the entire network, maintain all contracts for hardware, software, phones, copiers/printers, IT Support, etc. We need someone who can navigate and keep the network up and running. We need to have all new employees set up on the systems and terminate all prior candidates timely. We have servers and web based platforms. We need the candidate to help with log in issues, with case management system (Neos-web based platform) and troubleshoot technology and phone systems.
– Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
– Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
– Work with customers to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
– Approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
– Develop requests for Proposal.
– Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
– Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organizations executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
– Maintain all licensing and legality of all of our software and programs.
– Maintain and oversees copier and printer contract fax and copier issues.
– Manage all IT purchases and purchases all dictation equipment.
– Actively involved in SSD meetings and decisions regarding structure of that department.
– Troubleshoot Server hardware/software issues.
– Receive, review and submit all invoices, manage costs for department.
– Point person and contact for outsourced IT company.
– Investigates and evaluate new technologies.
– Bachelor’s degree required, prior experience is a plus
– Active Directory Administration
– VoIP Administration
– DNS Administration
– E-Mail/Exchange Administration
– Backup and Disaster Recovery for all data
– Network Administration including network topology, switch administrative bandwidth
– Desktop Administration
– Demonstrates attention to detail and is organized
– Need good oral communication, Listen and get clarification
– Need good written communication, write clearly and informatively, edit work for spelling and grammar
– Accept responsibility for own actions, follow through on commitments in a timely manner
– Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, look for ways to improve and promote quality
– Be at work consistently and on time
Keywords: Philadelphia PA Jobs, IT Systems Administrator, Windows, Active Directory, VoIP, DNS, Email, Exchange, Backups, Disaster Recovery, Servers, Desktops, Network, Networking, Support, Pennsylvania Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Pennsylvania Recruiting
Looking to hire an IT Systems Administrator in Philadelphia, PA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire IT Systems Administrators for jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.