Next Step Systems
IT Network Administrator, Beverly, MA
The IT Network Administrator is responsible for installing, maintaining, and configuring computer networks and systems. The Network Administrator must provide network support, with a variety of operating systems, while identifying and solving any problems that arise. The Network Admin must ensure that network and telecommunication devices are functioning appropriately, while also offering their support to end users. The IT Network Administrator will also provide support for all IT obstacles concerning new locations and provide advance technical support.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hours of work may vary according to business needs. Occasional travel may be required (up to 10% of the time).
– Provide primary advanced technical support and guidance for the company as it pertains to Network Engineering and Telecom services.
– Design, implement, and support of next-generation firewalls (Fortinet) including threat prevention, network security mitigation strategies, and VPN connections.
– Experience with network switching including segmentation, VLANs, link aggregation, and spanning-tree protocols.
– Voice-over-IP, QoS, and telephony protocols as well as traffic management/prioritization.
– Management of new and existing ISP’s and telecom circuits.
– Provide the management & support of all IT related equipment & processes related to new location openings including TV service and equipment.
– Strong troubleshooting skills specifically in network routing, dynamic routing, firewall policies, wireless, VPNs, etc.
– Strong understanding of telecommunication features and process such as queuing, call routing, overflowing, etc.
– Monitoring tools and familiarity with SNMP, NetFlow, assessing utilization and performance.
– Demonstrate a strong understanding of network security and resilience.
– Vendor experience helpful; Fortinet (FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, FortiManager).
– Related network certifications a plus – Net+, Sec+, and vendor-specific.
– Asterisk variant FreePBX knowledge or other linux unified communication systems are a plus.
Keywords: Beverly MA Jobs, IT Network Administrator, Routing, Dynamic Routing, Switching, VLAN, VoIP, Firewall Policies, Wireless, VPN, Telecommunications, SNMP, NetFlow, Network Security, Fortinet, Networking, Massachusetts Recruiters, IT Jobs, Massachusetts Recruiting
Looking to hire an IT Network Administrator in Beverly, MA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire IT Network Administrators for jobs in Beverly, Massachusetts and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.