Next Step Systems
Information Technology Manager, Jacksonville, FL
The Manager of IT is responsible for providing the vision, strategic direction, and operational oversight for developing and implementing IT initiatives that effectively support the existing operations and future growth. The Manager of IT will be responsible for all aspects of IT including, but not limited to, data management, corporate infrastructure, network, telecommunications, security and help desk.
– Lead the strategy and execution of technology standards and delivery through platforms, process, and partnerships.
– Review data management systems and develop/execute technology plan to enhance the systems reliability, efficiency and security.
– Work with the Finance team in regard to ongoing budgeting of IT costs.
– Challenge IT staff to be efficient, responsive and customer focused, while ensuring continuous improvement in the quality and cost-effectiveness of the products and services provided.
– Define, manage, implement and maintain a long-term IT strategic road map that aligns with the broader business/operational strategy.
– Monitor actual and planned activities of IT resources to ensure adequate related resources are available and running consistently to meet demands.
– Establish and maintain company-wide risk management programs to ensure information assets are adequately protected. Design, implement and/or manage backup and disaster recovery systems in line with business objectives.
– Establish and maintain relationships with key IT suppliers and consultants.
– Recommend, develop and maintain appropriate IT policies and procedures.
– Develop and implement associated technology user-training materials and programs.
– Ensure that IT services operate in agreement with standard SLA defined by company.
– Maintain and support the installation of computer hardware, computer software, MFP peripherals, desktop telephony and mobile devices.
– Provide support for and manage user’s mobile devices, tablets, desktops/notebook/surface book computers, thin client computers, MFP printers, Handheld devices, and other computing equipment. Set up, manage and maintain new employee’s network, email and telephony accounts.
– Manage Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, User Accounts, Permissions, and Access Rights to computer systems.
– Maintain & support VMWare 6.5 ESXI Hosts, Windows Server 2012/2016 R2 Server VM’s, AD, File, Print, Applications, RDS, SQL and Application Servers; Dell EMC Storage Solutions, Linux Suse, Mac OS X Yosemite, Windows 7/8/10, APC Symmetra Power Backup, and other related virtualization hardware and software.
– Administrator for Office 365 Email Server Environment.
– Administer and maintain Sophos security solutions.
– Administer and maintain support SolarWinds patch management solution for hardware and software systems.
– Administer, maintain and test data sets using VEEAM and Veritas Backup Exec VRay Edition for Backups and Business Continuity Solution.
– Deliver on-time support through the use of the Track IT help desk, phone calls, Skype IM’s and personal visits.
– Maintain and update computer systems policies, procedures and documentation.
– Perform other job-related duties or other assigned task and projects as directed by company executives.
– Job duties may be changed or added base on department and company needs.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
– 7+ years of IT industry with increasing responsibilities for Management and Support of Information Systems and information technology.
– Experience with ERP Systems, WMS and CRM. SAP Business One, Accellos HighJump, Microsoft Dynamics, and Salesforce is a plus.
– Experience with emphasis in system development, technical operations, platform architecture, and help desk management.
– Experience with direct management and supervision of an IT service team.
– Proven ability to engage leadership in all functional/operational areas, driving integrated IT planning throughout the company.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
– Ability to think out of the box and find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed.
Keywords: Jacksonville FL Jobs, Information Technology Manager, ERP Systems, HighJump, Microsoft Dynamics, WMS, CRM, SAP Business One, Salesforce, Networking, Helpdesk Management, Support, Disaster Recovery, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking to hire an Information Technology Manager in Jacksonville, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Information Technology Managers for jobs in Jacksonville, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.