IT Business Systems Analyst, Portland, OR
Tacoma, WA location is preferred but open to other West Coast locations, or other parts of the country. 15-20% travel is possible (one/month). Need someone with a manufacturing, distribution, or warehousing background.
The IT Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for collecting and understanding business requirements from business users, creating requirements documents, translate requirements into program specifications, assisting in system testing, working with end-users to define test plans, and test scripts, assist users in acceptance testing, work with users and development teams on issue identification and resolution. The IT Business Systems Analyst will also act as project manager on various projects across IT. You will work with server administrators and business applications teams on projects as appropriate. Evaluate third-party applications for integration and implementation into existing business portfolios as necessary. The ideal candidate must also demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to communicate ideas to other team members. The Business Systems Analyst must possess a focus on quality with attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines. This Business Systems Analyst will have to provide functional support to some applications as necessary.
– BS degree in Business/Information Systems/Computer/Engineering.
– At least 5 years of experience in performing business and systems analysis.
– Excellent understanding of the CRM platforms (Salesforce preferred), including module implementations.
– Experience with SQL and Crystal Reports.
– Good knowledge of ERP, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations preferred.
– Good understanding of Quote to Cash and supporting processes/technologies.
– Good knowledge of marketing automation solutions such as Pardot.
– Good knowledge of web and ecommerce technologies such as WordPress and WooCommerce.
– Good understanding of data analysis and ability to write reports with tools such as PowerBI.
– Excellent understanding of the phases in the application development lifecycle (specifically the requirements gathering, testing, and documentation).
– Demonstrable experience supporting front office staff members and departments (Marketing, Sales, Customer Services).
– Strong analytical skills.
– Well-rounded individual with the ability to work with a diverse business applications portfolio.
– Strong customer focus.
– Ability to work with others on the team or as an individual.
– Ability to work with technical and non-technical resources.
– Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work across business functions.
– Experience with project management.
– Superb communication skills, the ability to build a supportive and inclusive team culture.
– Strong background in ITSM and familiarity with frameworks, such as ITIL.
– Certifications on CRM, ERP platforms a plus.
– ITIL, CSM, PMP or similar certifications a plus.
Keywords: Portland OR Jobs, IT Business Systems Analyst, CRM, Salesforce, ERP, Dynamic 365, Pardot, WordPress, WooCommerce, PowerBI, SQL, Crystal Reports, Quote To Cash, Business Analysis, BSA, Oregon Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Oregon Recruiting
Looking to hire an IT Business Systems Analyst in Portland, OR or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire IT Business Systems Analysts for jobs in Portland, Oregon and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.