IS Business Analyst
Under the direction of the IS Director of Business Systems, you will perform analysis of the impact of various corporate projects and transactions. Plan and support broad assignments, with responsibility for recommending changes in analysis and budgetary methods and procedures. You may also supervise and assist with the development of other financial and accounting personnel.
– Develop project scope, plan and schedule.
– Organize, implement and completely manage simple focused projects.
– Develop moderate to complex reports that meet user needs and requests.
– Develop/program moderate to complex applications.
– Independently design test plans and conduct testing for multiple applications ensuring system integration and integrity.
– Assist end users in solving moderate to complex system and application problems.
– Provide leadership to small core teams and other technology staff as assigned.
– Support initiative for Access to Care, Patient Engagement, Patient Self Scheduling, Telehealth, and Coordination of Care.
– Some college education (Bachelor’s degree in IT desired).
– 2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
– 5 years of relevant experience without Bachelors’ Degree.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, IS Business Analyst, Planning, Scheduling, Healthcare, Support, Budgetary Methods, Personnel Management, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.