Next Step Systems
Infrastructure Delivery Manager / Infrastructure Solution Specialist, Chicago, IL
Infrastructure Delivery Manager/Solutions Specialist responsible for technical infrastructure planning, implementation and coordination of infrastructure activities, projects, and initiatives. This hands-on technical position is an individual contributor role who will work directly with technical staff, stakeholders, and third-party vendors to coordinate high quality delivery of infrastructure projects operations and ITSM processes.
– Work with stakeholders on requirements to define timeline and deliverables.
– Act an accountable point of contact and coordination for all Infrastructure project activities.
– Lead design of enterprise infrastructure initiatives and drive execution.
– Lead solution selection and design; Obtain vendor quotes, drive price and SLA negotiation.
– Manage day-to-day tasks and activities for infrastructure projects.
– Provide necessary information to stakeholders to drive timely decisions.
– Coordinate with stakeholders and drive actions to manage schedule, cost, and quality of deliverables.
– Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects considering timing, risk, functional requirements, and business benefits.
– Facilitate and document risk and issue lists, owners, business justifications and notes.
– Prepare project status reports for management and ensure project milestones are met.
– Manage weekly Infrastructure meetings, capture meeting minutes and decisions.
– Schedule and coordinate meetings with stakeholders or outside vendors as required.
– Engage and manage vendors in escalating and resolving infrastructure issues.
– Generate reports as required, and create communications and documents as required.
– Build and maintain positive working relationships with team members.
– Manage all phases of Infrastructure projects from concept through implementation.
– Responsible for performing the detailed planning and managing project execution and completion of moderate to large projects.
– Defines the phase deliverables, tracks milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, schedules roles and resources, evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans.
– Experience with one or more of the following methodologies Scrum, Agile, SDLC.
– Assigns resources, tasks, and manages quality assurance, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting and compliance with policies and procedures.
– Candidate will be responsible for project documentation, schedule, meeting agendas, minutes, status reporting and participation in the Change Board Meetings.
– Responsible for project documentation, schedule, meeting agendas, minutes, status reporting and participation in the Change Board Meetings.
– Prior experience as Infrastructure Architect, Technical Lead, or Infrastructure Project Manager required.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science or closely related technical field required.
– ITIL required.
– Masters in technical or business management field preferred.
– Technical knowledge and experience in an enterprise infrastructure environment.
– Agile, Kanban, or Scrum required.
– Product Owner, Product Management preferred.
– Azure, Windows Server, VmWare, Citrix, etc. related infrastructure certifications preferred.
– Cloud, DevOps preferred.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to interface and influence across IS teams.
– Organized and able to function successfully in a team environment.
Self-Starter, able to maintain extensive oversight to manage tasks.
– Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects taking into account risk, functional requirements and business benefits.
– Excellent understanding of principles of project management.
– Ability to learn quickly and drive projects to completion.
– Goal oriented and driven to meet project deliverables and deadlines.
– Adaptability in managing diverse projects and deliverables.
– Healthcare experience.
– Experience with SDLC and infrastructure lifecycle management.
– Experience with Data center hosting and infrastructure (Servers/Storage/Network).
– Experience with hosting and hardware platforms, data center management and software solutions, and hosting services related to servers, virtualization, storage and backup, database technologies and enterprise applications.
– Technical knowledge of Windows Active Directory and PowerShell scripting.
– Experience with Office 365 Enterprise applications and Azure or similar cloud technologies.
– Strong technical and project management skills, and understand infrastructure lifecycle and project management methodologies, processes, and standards.
– Experience with VersionOne, Jira, ServiceNow, MS Project or similar PPM tool.
– Proficiency in Excel, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint required.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Infrastructure Delivery Manager / Infrastructure Solution Specialist, Project Management, Technical Lead, ITIL, Business Management, Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Healthcare, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
Looking to hire a Infrastructure Delivery Manager / Infrastructure Solution Specialist in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Infrastructure Delivery Manager / Infrastructure Solution Specialists for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.
We are IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies specializing in full-time direct hire recruitment and contract IT job opportunities. Information technology employment agencies and IT recruiting firms for technical jobs. Expert IT recruiters and top IT search firms for companies and job seekers.
Here are some cities that we do technical staffing and IT recruiting for:
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC