Information Security Project Manager
The Information Security Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the initiation, development, testing, and implementation of assigned Information Security projects including a deep technical understanding for these projects.
– Take projects from original concept through final implementation.
– Interface with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
– Define project scope and objectives.
– Develop detailed plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
– Conduct project meetings and be responsible for project tracking and analysis.
– Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
– Manage the integration of vendor tasks, and track and review vendor deliverables.
– Provide technical Infrastructure and analytical guidance to project teams and senior leadership.
– Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solution of problems.
Required Skills and Experience:
– 5+ years of Technical Information Security Project Management experience in an Enterprise Microsoft server environment.
– Manage full life-cycle Information Security projects from initiation to closure.
– Design, scope, and execute project plans working with cross-functional teams using Agile/Scrum project delivery framework.
– Strong working knowledge of IT Service Management principles (i.e. ITIL disciplines): Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management.
– Highly adaptable and capable of handling multiple projects.
– Communication skills: Translate complex technical discussions into business terms that are readily understood by colleagues. Experience presenting analysis in person and in written formats.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
– PMP or equivalent Project Mgt. Certification is desirable.
– Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Agile Certification is desirable.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Information Security Project Manager, IT Service Management, ITIL, Change Management, Incident Management, Enterprise Microsoft Server, Agile, Scrum, Project Management, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.