Next Step Systems
Informatica Big Data Management Engineer, Buffalo, NY
We have over 10 openings available for this opportunity. This will be a Remote opportunity during COVID but onsite after.
– Design and Build Data Ingestion job routines utilizing Informatica BDM from Hadoop to Hadoop.
– Design and Build Data Ingestion job routines utilizing Informatica BDM from Hadoop to Relational Database.
– Schedule jobs utilizing CA Automic Job Scheduler.
– Expected Deliverables: Data Ingestion Routines, Unit Test Case Documents, ETL Job Scheduling, High Level and Low Level Design Documents.
– Experience with Informatica Big Data Management.
– Experience in Hadoop ecosystem, i.e., Hadoop, Impala, Spark, Sqoop, and Hive.
– Proficient in SQL.
– Knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
– Experience with agile development environments and Scrum methodology is a plus.
– Competency in Python/Java programming is a plus.
Keywords: Buffalo NY Jobs, Informatica Big Data Management Engineer, Informatica, BDM, CA Automic Job Scheduler, Hadoop, Impala, Spark, Sqoop, Hive, ETL, SQL, Data Warehouse, Agile, Scrum, Python, Java, Relational Database, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Looking to hire a Informatica Big Data Management Engineer in Buffalo, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Informatica Big Data Management Engineer for jobs in Buffalo, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.