Next Step Systems
Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist. The company’s culture emphasizes teamwork and focuses on continuous integration and test-driven development. This position will fit talented college graduates who possess innate capabilities, such as those listed under required skills. No prior industry experience is required. Training will take place on the job. This position is completely onsite, and the hours are from 7am to 4pm.
– Knowledge of working a receptionist desk including but not limited to greeting employees, guests and answering the phone.
– Ordering and managing office supplies, weekly food orders and other items needed by employees.
– Moderate kitchen and office responsibilities including restocking items, cleaning counter tops and putting away weekly food orders.
– Familiarity with making shipping requests and accepting packages and deliveries on behalf of the firm.
– Maintain all company lists using Excel, Word and Wiki.
– For those candidates who exceed the Receptionist tasks and responsibilities, the opportunity to be exposed to some HR tasks may become available in the future.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university.
– Strong working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks.
– Demonstrates professionalism.
– Exhibits friendliness and courtesy.
– Ability to multitask, work independently and maintain organization.
– Ability to take direction as well as deliver high quality work in an ever-changing work environment.
– Prompt and dependable.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Wiki, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Human Resources Assistant/Receptionist in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Human Resources Assistants/Receptionists for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.