Next Step Systems
HL7 Integration Engineer – Work From Home
This is a Remote position. Candidates can be located anywhere in the US but the company prefers local candidates in Phoenix, AZ. You will be a critical part of the Data Integration team whose goal is to integrate lab data into company products. Your responsibilities will also include documenting/managing changes and project activities and communicate with impacted clients as well as code custom interfaces. In addition, you will monitor interface project progress to assess and manage project risk and ensure quality assurance while designing interfaces to align to project scope. You will build out and document an operational support model by mentoring other team members as these initial integrations are built out to assist with ongoing support. Finally, you will drive interface testing strategies with all internal teams and lead interface design and specification review sessions as well as maintain all Lab vendor relationships.
– Design and develop data flows and extraction processes.
– Implement data and document traceability.
– Think outside of the box to remediate ‘gotcha’ scenarios.
– Query relational database schemas to store and extract meaningful information.
– Profile the data to ensure continuity across all sources, perform quality checks.
– Build and scale automations that orchestrate complex workflows.
– Bachelor’s degree, or work equivalent, in software engineering, computer science, mathematics or a related field.
– EMR OR Clinic / Hospital Workflow knowledge is required.
– 2 or more years of experience working with SQL or other relational database querying language on large multi-table data sets.
– Working knowledge of relational database systems.
– Experience with both existing and emerging interoperability standards such as HL7 V2.x, as well as CCD/C-CDA, IHE profile, and FHIR.
– Read/write Tamil language and Athena experience is a plus.
– Familiarity with 837 claims files.
– Any AWS experience is a big plus.
– Demonstrated ability to write well-designed, well-tested, well-documented code.
Keywords: Tempe AZ Jobs, HL7 Integration Engineer, HL7, EMR, Clinical, Hospital, SQL, Data Sets, CCD, C-CDA, IHE Profile, FHIR, 837 Claims Files, AWS, Healthcare, Arizona Recruiters, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking to hire a HL7 Integration Engineer in Tempe, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire HL7 Integration Engineers for jobs in Tempe, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.