Next Step Systems
Global Hosting Center Lead, SaaS Operations, Great Neck, NY
***Company has experienced significant growth, having doubled in size the last 5 years!***
The SaaS Operations Team Lead is a critical new role managing the SaaS Operations Center staff and taking ownership of all infrastructure and network requests and issues. Primary focus is the successful delivery of SaaS services and pivoting from reactive to proactive services. This role will be involved in designing the appropriate processes and procedures to build a proactive technical support center.
Managing Operations Team Members
– Responsible for managing a global staff of 4 – 6 members covering 6×24.
– Manage culture change as the Operations Center matures and evolves to new services.
Technical Management of Operations Center
– Structure the Operations Center to best serve clients.
– Conduct quality assurance initiatives, including but not limited to the monitoring of support calls and tickets to ensure staff are delivering quality information and support to clients that is courteous, timely, professional, and effective.
Process Maturing & Implementation
– Drive efforts to streamline and evolve systems, services, tools, and processes in support of optimizing service capabilities.
– Drive a disciplined change process to ensure all modifications to the environment are appropriately controlled and communicated.
– Responsible for helping to design and implementing client-focused processes for running the Operations Center.
– Implement the necessary metrics to monitor results and identify areas requiring improvement.
1st Line Incident Management
– Oversee all aspects of the incident resolution.
– Ensure timely and appropriate internal and external communication occur throughout the incident lifecycle, including post.
– Serve as an escalation point for Infrastructure, Network and third-party issues.
– Lead reviews of incidents to identify deficiencies and foster continual improvement in operations – ensure root cause analysis is the rule, not the exception.
– Analyze and report support metrics and trends.
– Schedule and oversee the maintenance schedule for infrastructure and network elements.
– Coordinate notification and scheduling with external client(s) via Application Teams.
– 2+ years of experience managing an Operations Center teams in a demanding fast-paced environment.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, related technical field, or equivalent work-related experience.
– Must be positive and able to develop and sustain a culture that places the customers’ needs at the forefront of every decision.
– A passion for providing exceptional service to customers.
– Exceptional leadership skills with strategic vision.
– Excellent skills in the process and people management.
– Experience with managing high performing teams.
– Strong sense of ownership, accountability, and the ability to see situations from the customer’s point of view.
– Strong knowledge of infrastructure & networks: server, SAN, firewall, switch etc.
– Experience in managing Operations Center staff, ideally in a SaaS environment.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Proven leadership track record, problem solving and customer service capabilities, ideally ITIL Certified.
– Position requires a high level of focus, energy, and attention to detail.
– Advanced communication skills, both written and customer-facing.
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, Global Hosting Center Lead, SaaS Operations, Infrastructure, Networks, Server, SAN, Firewall, Switches, Operations Center, NOC, Network Operations Center, Networking, Trading, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Global Hosting Center Lead, SaaS Operations in Great Neck, NY or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Global Hosting Center Leads, SaaS Operations for jobs in Great Neck, New York and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.