Next Step Systems
Genesys Developer, Wilmington, DE
Ready to hire! Looking to fill multiple openings. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. currently for the contract to hire opportunity and will be expected to relocate to Wilmington, DE in approximately 6 months to work onsite.
– Message between ORS and URS such as InvokeFunctionModule methods such as SCXMLQquery, etc.
– Hands-on experience with very large-scale deployment of Genesys 8.5 framework, configuration, and management, routing, and media components with integration experience.
– Demonstrated knowledge and ability to troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys configuration/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server and ICON/Info Mart.
– Working knowledge in the installation and configuration of the Genesys suites is a plus.
– Knowledge of programming languages such as J2SE J2EE Spring Boot etc. Is a plus.
– Knowledge of RDBMS databases such as Oracle (RDBMS_ and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra is a plus.
– Knowledge of cloud computing technology such as AWS, Azure, etc. Is a plus.
– Knowledge of Genesys SDK development is a plus.
– Experience working on Genesys Administrator Extensions, Genesys Administrator and CME.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Stat server
– GVP components
– Genesys Rules Engine
– 6+ years of experience in Contact Center Technology using Genesys Framework.
– Hands on experience on Composer SCXML Workflow development, including, ECMA Script, HTTP Rest, Web Request, Web Services, blocks, DB blocks, etc. is mandatory.
– Good hands on experience with Genesys config/Management layers, Routing Layer, GVPS, SIP Layer/Media Layer.
– Hands on experience with Composer/IRD strategy development. Includes, ECMA Script, Development of Rules using Genesys Rules Developer Tool (GRDT).
– Expertise on Genesys Rules Systems.
– Development of Rules using Genesys Rules Authoring Tool (GRDT).
– Provisioning of rules suing Genesys Rules Authoring Tool (GRAT), such as Rules Creation/Modification, Deployment.
– GRAT Audit Trial.
– GRE Cluster, etc.
– Application logs troubleshooting, such as: SIP Server/T-Server (T-Lib), SIP Messaging, Universal Routing Server and Orchestration Server.
Keywords: Wilmington DE Jobs, Genesys Developer, Contact Center Technology, Genesys Framework, Composer SCXML Workflow, ECMA Script, HTTP Rest, Web Request, Web Service Blocks, DB Blocks, Genesys Configuration/Management Layers, Routing Layer, GVP, SIP Layer, Media Layer, Delaware Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Delaware Recruiting
Looking to hire a Genesys Developer in Wilmington, DE or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Genesys Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.