Next Step Systems
Federal Project Network Firmware, Configuration and Scripting Lead, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly, Annapolis Junction, MD
– Serve a Team Lead on the Data Center software tools team integrating commercial products, so they interoperate correctly.
– Verify and implement detailed technical design solutions to the Data Center identified.
– Write and troubleshooting scripts especially ServiceNow and Splunk scripts.
– Turn customer feedback into software/Data Center requirements.
– Provide demonstrations of the Data Center software tool set.
– Required: US Citizen, TS/SCI Security Clearance with Full Scope Poly.
– Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
– Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
– Strong network engineering experience with firewalls, routers, switches and experience implementing and configuring devices.
– Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network equipment, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, Infoblox.
– Proven experience deploying and using SolarWinds network management systems to manage the network.
– Strong skills establishing, tracking, and troubleshooting firewall rule sets.
– Ability to create and update network architecture documents, network diagrams, and rack elevations on a regular basis.
– Experience writing and troubleshooting scripts.
– Ability to apply DISA STIGs and resolve security vulnerabilities on network devices.
– Strong collaboration skills; works well on a team.
– Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
– Flexible, proactive, ability to work with minimal direction in an open and fast-paced environment.
– Security+ or CCNA certification.
– CCNP certification.
– Data Center experience and specifically data center network experience.
– Enterprise Network & System Engineering.
– Strong knowledge of Information Technology Service Management, ITIL preferably.
– Experience working in customer environment.
Keywords: Annapolis Junction MD Jobs, Federal Project Network Firmware, Configuration and Scripting Lead, Network, Firmware, Scripting, Data Center, OSI Network, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, SolarWinds, Networking, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Federal Project Network Firmware, Configuration and Scripting Lead in Annapolis Junction, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Federal Project Network Firmware, Configuration and Scripting Leads for jobs in Annapolis Junction, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.