Next Step Systems
Federal Project Lead Information Security System Manager (ISSM), TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly, Annapolis Junction, MD
– Cybersecurity Lead for the Program.
– Primary cybersecurity interface with the customer.
– Supervise and coordinate the activities of Information Security System personnel both company and subcontractor personnel.
– Responsible for training employees, assigning, and directing work, monitoring and assessing work, resolving problems, and communicating necessary information on an ongoing basis.
– Ensure contract performance efficiency.
– Experience with configuration management tools.
– Focus is on an efficient secure implementation.
– US Citizen, TS/SCI Security Clearance with Full Scope Poly.
– Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
– Strong collaboration skills; works well on a team.
– Strong leadership skills, proven experience leading a team.
– Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
– Flexible, proactive, ability to work with minimal direction in an open and fast-paced environment.
– Security+ or CISSP certification.
– Deep understanding of Information Assurance concepts processes and procedures.
– Experience advising in the implementation of insider threat and privacy protection.
– Broad experience across multiple technologies: network, system security engineering, software, firmware.
– Must have experience with secure configurations of commonly used network devices and server operating systems.
– Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with at least one of the following (preferably more): current security tools; hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools.
– Must have demonstrated knowledge of one or more common security tools, such as Nessus, NMAP and Wireshark hardware/software security implementation, communication protocol, encryption techniques/tools, and web services.
– Proven ability to achieve system accreditation and the documentation and processes to support.
– Practical experience with DoD and NIST Cybersecurity policies.
– Strong knowledge of Information Technology Service Management, ITIL preferably.
– Experience working in customer environment.
– Ability to conduct training.
– Tenable Nessus scanning experience is desired.
– Experience developing SPLUNK scripts to provide insight into logged information.
– Experience with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Keywords: Annapolis Junction MD Jobs, Federal Project Lead Information Security System Manager (ISSM), Cybersecurity, Nessus, NMAP, Wireshark, DoD, NIST, Management, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Federal Project Lead Information Security System Manager (ISSM) in Annapolis Junction, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Federal Project Lead Information Security System Managers (ISSM) for jobs in Annapolis Junction, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.