Next Step Systems
Federal Project Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)/Continuous Monitoring, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly, Annapolis Junction, MD
– Responsible to support the Information Security System Manager on a large Federal Government contract.
– Serve as a cybersecurity interface with the customer.
– Ensure cybersecurity implementations are effective and look for ways to improve. Focus is on an efficient secure implementation.
– Assess cybersecurity mechanisms through tools such as Nessus, NMAP, Splunk and Wireshark.
– Keep up to date on Federal Government cybersecurity guidelines.
– US Citizen, TS/SCI Security Clearance with Full Scope Poly.
– Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
– Security+ or CISSP certification.
– Strong collaboration skills; works well on a team.
– Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
– Flexible, proactive, ability to work with minimal direction in an open and fast-paced environment.
– Deep understanding of Information Assurance concepts processes and procedures.
– Broad experience across multiple technologies: network, system security engineering, software, firmware.
– Must have experience with secure configurations of commonly used desktop and server operating systems.
– Must have demonstrated knowledge of one or more common security tools, such as Nessus, NMAP and Wireshark hardware/software security implementation, communication protocols, encryption techniques/tools, and web services.
– Practical experience with DoD and NIST Cybersecurity policies.
– Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, and controls design, DISA STIGS, testing, or operational auditing.
– Strong knowledge of Information Technology Service Management, ITIL preferably.
– Experience working in customer environment.
– Ability to conduct training.
– Experience with configuration management tools.
– Tenable Nessus scanning experience is desired.
– Experience developing and troubleshooting SPLUNK scripts to provide insight into logged information.
– Experience with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Keywords: Annapolis Junction MD Jobs, Federal Project Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)/Continuous Monitoring, Cybersecurity, Network, System Security Engineering, Software, Firmware, Nessus, NMAP, Wireshark, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Federal Project Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)/Continuous Monitoring in Annapolis Junction, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Federal Project Information Systems Security Officers (ISSO)/Continuous Monitoring for jobs in Annapolis Junction, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.