Next Step Systems
Federal Project Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE), Annapolis Junction, MD
Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Be responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
– Be responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
– Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
– Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
– Often lead small to medium technical projects.
– Work with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
– Liaise with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
– Provide technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
– Provide advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
– Provide technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
– Provide planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
– Communicate across client community and is viewed as adding value.
– Demonstrate execution of the company strategy.
– Contribute to knowledge tools and communities and ensures project learnings are documented and shared.
– Role model knowledge sharing and re-use within practice or profession.
– Proactively encourage membership and contribution of others to professional community. Use profession to meet the relevant certification and professional standards.
– Produce internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components or modules, etc.
– Participate in the selling process and work with sales/principals on pre-sales activities.
– 5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).
– Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
– Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable.
– Has mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
– Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge.
– Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
– Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
– Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrate the use of consulting skills including, questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
– Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
– Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g., answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
– Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
– Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and/or reports/documentation for delivery.
Keywords: Annapolis Junction MD Jobs, Federal Project Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE), Information Security, Technology Consulting, InfoSec, Technical Support, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Federal Project Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) in Annapolis Junction, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Federal Project Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) for jobs in Annapolis Junction, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.