Experienced Trader, High Frequency Trading
Rapidly growing proprietary trading firm with offices in Chicago, London, and New York City is seeking experienced high volume Traders. The Trader will be charged with developing new strategies utilizing proprietary software and customizing current strategies. Unlike a lot of other firms, traders work closely with dedicated technology team in developing and enhancing existing strategies. This position will be located in the Chicago office. Candidates must have HFT (High Frequency Trading) experience.
– Must have 5+ years of High Frequency Trading (HFT) experience.
– 5+ years working experience of high volume trading.
– Has demonstrated the ability to use sound judgment while trading.
– Proven ability to develop new, profitable trading strategies.
– Preference to those with the ability to do light programming work using multi-dimensional arrays, nested loops, complex conditionals and simple file I/O.
– Preference to those who are fluent in Excel Programming with experience in VBA Programming and C++ Programming.
– Strong mathematical aptitude.
– Values teamwork and is capable of thinking independently.
– Can communicate effectively while under pressure.
– Can adapt to changing situations with ease.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university.
– Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
– Strong GPA (3.5 or higher).
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Experienced Trader High Frequency Trading, Excel Programming, VBA Programming, C++ Programming, Programmer Analyst, Trader, Trading, Financial, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.