Rapidly growing proprietary trading firm with offices in Chicago, London, & New York City is seeking an Experienced Trader to join a highly experienced US Equities team. As a trader, you will be tasked with not only analyzing and improving upon existing strategies but driving new initiatives.
– Make real time trading decisions using both quantitative and fundamental data.
– Use data analysis tools to identify and respond to unique market opportunities.
– Use cutting edge technology to build out effective trading strategies. Traders work closely with a dedicated technology team in developing and enhancing strategies.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a 4-year university in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field.
– Preferred GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
– 3+ years working experience of high volume, proprietary trading.
– C++ Programming, Excel Programming and VBA Programming experience.
– Proven ability to develop new, profitable trading strategies.
– Knowledge in Python, SQL or similar language, with ability to do programming work using multi-dimensional arrays, nested loops and complex conditionals.
– Excellent problem solving skills, with experience working in large date sets.
– Passion for trading and financial markets.
– Strong mathematical aptitude.
– Values teamwork and is capable of thinking independently.
– Can communicate effectively while under pressure.
– Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Experienced Trader, Python, C++, Excel, VBA, SQL, Multi-Dimensional Arrays, Nested Loops, Large Data Sets, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Trading, Financial, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates To Chicago!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.